Cakes, Scones and Sweet Treats - 2 participants
Full Day Saturday, plus Sunday morning. Add in Friday night (price includes dinner and breakfast) to make a 2 night break.
- The difference between a sponge and a cake and how to make them
- Using the 'melting method' to create an even greater range of treats
- How to create that wonderfully indulgent delight – the classic Pavlova
- Secrets of the perfect scone (however you pronounce it!)
- Knowledge and practical baking skills with lots of tips
- Confidence to make a variety of treats, cakes and sponges at home, from scratch, using typical home equipment
- Your own recipe and note file to take away
- A certificate to display proudly in your kitchen
- New skills, friends, insta moments and some other surprises!
Hotels included in this package
Attractions included in this package
This package is for 2 people sharing a twin or double room, both participating in the course plus 1 night bed, breakfast and evening meal. Courses are subject to availability and minimum numbers participating. If we are unable to run a course you have booked for you will be offered the chance to move to another course/date, or be given a full refund.